“Am I healthy?” That is a question many of us have asked ourselves hundreds of times before. We might consider ourselves to be healthy if we do 30 minutes of exercise and eat all our vegetables. Wellness concentrates on 5 main areas of health: physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual.
How can you improve your state of health and wellness? Build a solid foundation with healthy food. Where can you buy healthy food, what are the best recipes, and how do you know what to look for to eat a balanced meal? Read reviews and insights from real-world people that have shared their experiences and opinions about healthy food on peer-review websites such as Reviews Bird so that you can make better-informed decisions before even spending your own money.
Physical Dimension of Wellness:
Improve your physical dimension of wellness by improving your eating habits and your eating plans. As we have mentioned, eating healthier is a cornerstone of our physical dimension of wellness. There are methods to increase that dimension:
- Avoid processed foods and soft drinks: these result in the storage of fat cells, increase our cholesterol levels, lead to loss of weight control, and we should consume between 2- to 3-litres of water a day. You should also be eating 5 servings of fruit and vegetables each day.
- Don’t skip any meals. This only slows down your body’s metabolic rate and thus causes your body to actually store food as fat supplies instead of using them for energy.
3) Reduce your alcohol intake to no more than 5 units per week.
- Quit smoking: it will not only prolong your life, but it will also improve your lung functionality, taste, and energy levels.
- Don’t skimp on sleep. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night.